Office 365 Multi-Factor Authentication
This page contains resources for setting up Office 365 Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
You can follow the instructions below depending on which verification method you want to use. There are video and text based documents, and also links to Microsoft documention for setting up MFA.
Important Note: All SCOE accounts now require MFA. If you did not set up MFA prior to February 26th, you will not be able to access your account until you complete MFA enrollment. Please follow the instructions below. CNTS staff will be available from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM and again from 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM on February 26th in the DPMEC Library Meeting Room.
CNTS Provided Resources:
- Where to Start -- Read this first!
- How to use Text Message Verification -- This is the easiest option
- How to Configure Microsoft Authenticator App
- How to use Office Phone Verification
- VIDEO - MFA Setup for Authenticator App
- VIDEO - MFA Login Process
Microsoft Provided Resources:
To update your MFA settings, such as re-registering the app or changing phone numbers, please visit the following Microsoft site: https://aka.ms/MFASetup